Saturday, May 18, 2013

Tetris taught you about life.

Tetris is probably the most valuable game in existence. I'm not talking about monetary value, I'm talking about life lessons. I stand by my statement of Tetris being the best waste of time ever. It is intense, it trains your brain in organization, and that is enough to make it the greatest road trip game ever.

How many times in your life have you to thank for Tetris? More than you can think of. Whether it's packing groceries in your car, reorganizing your room or office, or even packing up for a big trip, you have Tetris to thank.

Life lessons!

Not too many games can give you those. Tetris does, and that's what makes it great.

1 comment:

  1. I have been playing Tetris for at least 20 years. It certainly does factor into my packing of the car on road trips!

    ReplyDelete