Monday, July 8, 2013

Ummmm.... Ok, so I may have inadvertently lied...

So, my last post here was about how I don't seem to have time for video games anymore. Well.... That's not entirely true... apparently...

I had the past two days off. What did I do wit them? I played video games. Lots, and lots of games. I broke out the old Sega Dreamcast and played the games that I recently bought at a used game store. Then I played some League of Legends on my new gaming laptop (THANKS MOM). The next day, after church service, I came home, and played more video games. Then my brother came over and played the new Borderlands 2 DLC, which is superb by the way.

I pretty much did nothing all weekend, a weekend that was much needed, but play video games. I guess that I do have the time for video games, I just have to look for it... and skip on going to the gym....

No comments:

Post a Comment